Here are some of the endorsements and comments from participants in the workshops Dr. Wellborn has presented to mental health professionals.
Parenting Issues in Adult Individual Psychotherapy presented to the Tennessee Psychological Association Annual Convention, 2014
Comments/suggestions for future program (please keep comments succinct as these are transcribed):
-Excellent and laid back presentation – good practical tools as well as theoretical grounding great job.
– Best presentation ever! Bring him back!
– Organized and well-thought out!
– Great job!
– Great presenter!!
-Great sense of humor. Great solutions, pragmatic, informative.
– Very entertaining speaker.
– Getting into content faster would fit my Myers-Briggs profile better. Good rapport built. Do you realize you never asked a roomful of clinicians what worked for them with parent-child issues?
– Very informative and entertaining presenter. Really good session.
– Informative. Very helpful. Very entertaining. Practical (with snacks).
– Great job! Fun!